- SPIDER PLANT: It is one of the most popular house plants, native to tropical Africa or Southern Africa. The spider plant is a very easy to grow, low maintenance plant. It is a shade-loving plant. Spider plant can grow in a wide range of conditions and suffers from very few problems, other than brown tips (under-watering is one reason). It is a NASA-recommended air purifier and removes formaldehyde, xylene, and toluene from the air.
- PINK SYNGONIUM PLANT: A beautiful plant with pink and green color leaves with pinkish veins, good for indoor and office decor Air purifier plant (Dr. Wolverton's list of air purifiers). Perfect Feng Shui plant which is easy to grow and maintain.
- GOLDEN SNAKE PLANT: The snake plant is commonly referred to as the mother-in-law's tongue. It can be placed indoors, outdoor in the shade, or as a tabletop plant. Unlike most other plants, which release oxygen throughout the day, it releases stored oxygen in the night. NASA recommended Air-Purifier plant.
- PINK SYNGONIUM PLANT: Pink Syngonium plant, loves humidity, water once every 2 days in summer and every 5-7 days in winter. The Pink Syngonium plant can be grown indoors or under a green net outdoors. Since they love humidity and need dappled sunlight are good plants for bathrooms and kitchen also.
- Soil Mix - Forest humus, Sandy loam, and Sphagnum moss. Alternatively 1/2 garden soil, 1/4 Coco Coir & 1/4 perlite.
- CONTENTS: 1 Golden Snake Plant, 1 Spider Plant, 1 Pink Syngonium, 1 Golden Snake Plant, 4 detailed tips for care booklets of each plants, 3 White plastic self-watering pots (Height: 12.5cm, Dia: 9cm, Water filling capacity: ~ 225 ml)
Prices are all inclusive, no additional shipping charges or taxes.
Limited time 10% further discount on all plantmojo products. Use Promo Code Special10.
Cash On Delivery option is available for all our products.
Plantmojo gives 21 Days free, no questions asked plants and pots warranty, which covers any damage during shipping or any plant related issues which may arise subsequent to purchase.
Please call/whatsapp on our Customer Care Number 7827910462 for any clarifications, claiming warranty or any help regarding plants.
Our products undergo a rigorous Quality check process before despatch and our packing is very sturdy to ensure no damage during shipping.
Gift packing option with customised gift messages is also available.
Please connect to our customer care number for further details.