Areca palm gives a lush green look to the surroundings with an evergreen foliage. Areca Palm is one of the easiest plants to grow indoors. It's relatively disease-free and was recommended by NASA study as one of the 10 best air purifiers. This palm with its long, graceful feather-shaped fronds, will add a tropical feel to your home and is especially well suited for patios & balconies as well as indoors near windows.The pot is an aesthetically designed high quality matt white plastic self watering pot, which ensures that the plant gets exactly the right amount of water and that the plant can be left without watering for as much as a week's time.
1) Amongst the best 10 air purifiers as per NASA study, adds a tropical feel to one's home
2) Has a lush green look and evergreen foliage. Very easy to maintain, with regular watering
3) Watering Requirement – Keep the soil moist by watering twice a day in summer & in 3-4 days in winter. Since this is a self watering pot need to fill water only once a week.
Light Requirement – Bright indirect sunlight is best for the plant, hence best place to keep the plant is indoors near any window.
4) Soil Mix – For the potting mix, use 1 part of Coco peat with ½ soil & ½ compost
Fertilize during spring, should contain all the micronutrients with extra potassium and manganese.
5) Plant in matt white self watering pot. Effective self watering through capillary action, large pot for filling water to last upto a week for areca palm, easy to fill.
Contents : 1 Areca Palm, 1 white plastic self watering pot (Height - 12.5 cm, Dia - 9 cm , Water filling capacity ~ 225 ml), 1 detailed tips for care booklet
Plants has no restrictions on the length of manuscripts, provided that the text is concise and comprehensive. Full experimental details must be provided so that the results can be reproduced. Plants requires that authors publish all experimental controls and make full datasets available where possible (see the guidelines on Supplementary Materials and references to unpublished data).