Areca palm gives a lush green look to the surroundings with evergreen foliage. Areca Palm is one of the easiest plants to grow indoors. It's relatively disease-free and was recommended by NASA study as one of the 10 best air purifiers. This palm with its long, graceful feather-shaped fronds, will add a tropical feel to your home and is especially well suited for indoors near windows. The pot is an aesthetically designed high-quality matt white self-watering ceramic pot, which ensures enough water to last for a week.
1) Amongst the best 10 air purifiers as per NASA study, adds a tropical feel to one's home
2) Has a lush green look and evergreen foliage. Very easy to maintain, with regular watering
3) Watering Requirement – Keep the soil moist by watering twice a day in summer & in 3-4 days in winter. Since this is a self-watering pot needs to fill water only once a week.
4) Light Requirement – Bright indirect sunlight is best for the plant, hence the best place to keep the plant is indoors near any window.
5) Soil Mix – For the potting mix, use 1 part of Coco peat with ½ soil & ½ compost
Fertilize during spring, should contain all the micronutrients with extra potassium and manganese.
6) Plant in self watering ceramic pot.
7) Contents: 1 Areca Palm, 1 Self-watering Ceramic pot (Height - 13.7 cm, Dia - 10 cm, Water filling capacity ~ 350 ml), 1 detailed tip for care booklet