Jade plants are succulent house-plants, they don’t need much water to survive as succulents are originally rocky desert plants. This makes them fairly resilient and easy to grow indoors and are amongst the most popular indoor plants. They are also considered symbols of good luck. The pot is a self watering white ceramic pot, which enables plant to survive without watering for 10-15 days.
Key Product Features :
1) Jade is a low-maintenance succulent with delicate pink or grey flowers that bloom in the spring. Has thick, smooth & shiny leaves.
2) Easy to grow indoors & are amongst the most popular indoor plants.
3) Jade Plant symbolizes friendship, luck and prosperity.
4) Plant height without the pot is - 3 to 5 inch. Plant spread ranges between - 3 to 5 inch.
5) Plant in white ceramic self watering pot. Effective self watering through capillary action, large pot for filling water to last upto 15 days for jade, easy to fill.
Contents : 1 evergreen jade plant, 1 matt white self watering pot (Height - 13.7 cm, Dia - 10 cm , Water filling capacity ~ 350 ml), 1 detailed tips for care booklet
Plants has no restrictions on the length of manuscripts, provided that the text is concise and comprehensive. Full experimental details must be provided so that the results can be reproduced. Plants requires that authors publish all experimental controls and make full datasets available where possible (see the guidelines on Supplementary Materials and references to unpublished data).