One of the best air purifiers (NASA study recommended), peace lily enhances the beauty of space, brings peace and prosperity. It is one of the few flowering indoor plants. The flowers of the plant are enclosed in a grey leafy structure which is known as Spathe, hence the name Spathiphyllum. The peace lily is an elegant low maintenance indoor plant suitable for both home and office & grows flowers during early summer.
Key Product Features :
1) Enhances the beauty of the space, suitable for both home and office decor. Grows flower (spathe) during winters, amongst the few indoor flowering plant
2) NASA study recommended Air Purifier, removes Trichloroethylene (TCE), Benzene & Formaldehyde from the air which are major components of vehicular air pollution.
3) Watering - Give water every 2-3 days during summers and once a week in winters is ideal. Use filtered water. Light & Placement - Indirect Sunlight. Peace lilies are tropical plants, so keep them in temperatures above 60°F (16°C) and away from cold, drafty windows. So for best growth, they can be kept either on the east or northeast-facing balconies or indoors for 15 days and outdoor in shade for 2-3 days.
Potting Soil - Garden Soil, Perlite & Sand
4) Fertilisation - Occasionally. 20:20:20 NPK fertilizer once every 6 weeks during winter, once during summer.
Propagation – A single peace lily root can translate to multiple roots and stem plants within a year. It can be thus separated out and planted for propagation.
5) Plant in Aesthetic Textured Ceramic pot with saucer.
Contents: 1 Peace lily, 1 Texture Ceramic pot, 1 Ceramic Saucer (Combined Height of Pot and Saucer - 8.7 cm, Dia - 9.5 cm), 1 detailed tip for care booklet