One of the best air purifiers (NASA study recommended), peace lily enhances the beauty of space, brings peace and prosperity. It is one of the few flowering indoor plants. The flowers of the plant are enclosed in a white leafy structure which is known as Spathe, hence the name Spathiphyllum. The peace lily is an elegant low maintenance indoor plant suitable for both home and office & grows flowers during early summer. The pot is an aesthetically designed high-quality matt white self-watering pot, which ensures that the plant gets exactly the right amount of water and that the plant can be left without water for a week.
Key Product Features :
1) Enhances the beauty of the space, suitable for both home and office decor. Grows flower (spathe) during winters, amongst the few indoor flowering plant
2) NASA study recommended Air Purifier, removes Trichloroethylene (TCE), Benzene & Formaldehyde from the air which are major components of vehicular air pollution.
3) Watering - Give water every 2-3 days during summers and once a week in winters is ideal. Use filtered water. Since this is a self-watering pot need to fill water only once in 10 days
Light & Placement - Indirect Sunlight. Peace lilies are tropical plants, so keep them in temperatures above 60°F (16°C) and away from cold, drafty windows. So for best growth, they can be kept either on the east or northeast-facing balconies or indoors for 15 days and outdoor in shade for 2-3 days.
Potting Soil - Garden Soil, Perlite & Sand
4) Fertilisation - Occasionally. 20:20:20 NPK fertilizer once every 6 weeks during winter, once during summer.
Propagation – A single peace lily root can translate to multiple roots and stem plants within a year. It can be thus separated out and planted for propagation
5) Plant in matt white self-watering pot. Effective self-watering through capillary action, large pot for filling water to last up to a week for a peace lily, easy to fill.
Contents: 1 Peace lily, 1 white self-watering pot (Height - 12.5 cm, Dia - 9 cm, Water filling capacity ~ 225 ml), 1 detailed tip for care booklet