This semi-tropical plant is commonly known as the Arrowhead vine. The plant has Pink Colored to green leaves in various degrees with Pink Coloredish veins, and leaf structure changes as the plant matures, going from a simple arrow shape to a deeply lobed or divided mature leaf. Syngonium belongs to the Araceae family. It is considered a perfect Feng Shui plant and is very easy to grow and maintain. The plant is also featured in Dr. Wolverton's list of air purifiers. If exposed to sunlight the leaves turn greenish, so to keep them Pink Colored, place them under dappled sunlight.
Key Product Features :
1) Beautiful plant with Pink Colored and green color leaves with Pink Coloredish veins, good for indoor and office decor
2) Air purifier plant (Dr. Wolverton's list of air purifiers). Perfect Feng Shui plant which is easy to grow and maintain
3) Watering - Loves humidity, water once every 2 days in summer and every 5-7 days in winter. Filtered or dappled sunlight. Soil Mix - Forest humus, Sandy loam, and Sphagnum moss. Alternatively 1/2 garden soil, 1/4 Coco Coir & 1/4 perlite. Light & Placement - Can be grown indoors or under a green net outdoors, but better to keep indoors to maintain Pink Coloredish look. Since they love humidity and need dappled sunlight are good plants for bathrooms and kitchen also.
4) Fertilisation - Use composite fertilizer & NPK (1 spoon BAP & 1 spoon NPK fertilizer in 1-liter water) in spring and summer every 15 days. Propagation - Syngonium plants root readily from stem cuttings and can easily be propagated in the spring or summer months.
5) Plant in Simply Aesthetic Textured ceramic pot.
Contents :1 Pink Syngonium plant, 1 Texture Ceramic pot, 1 Ceramic Saucer (Combined Height of Pot and Saucer - 8.7 cm, Dia - 9.5 cm), 1 detailed tip for care booklet