Pink veins Syngonium has green leaves with pinkish veins, and leaf structure changes as the plant matures, going from a simple arrow shape to a deeply lobed or divided mature leaf. Syngonium belongs to the Araceae family. It is considered a perfect Feng Shui plant and is very easy to grow and maintain. The plant is also featured in Dr. Wolverton's list of air purifiers. If exposed to sunlight the leaves turn greenish, so to keep them pink, place them under dappled sunlight. The pot is an aesthetically designed high-quality matt white plastic self-watering pot, which ensures that the plant gets exactly the right amount of water and that the plant can be left without water for 10-15 days
Key Product Features :
1) Beautiful plant with green color leaves with pinkish veins, good for indoor and office decor
2) Air purifier plant (Dr. Wolverton's list of air purifiers). Perfect Feng Shui plant which is easy to grow and maintain
3) Watering - Loves humidity, water once every 2 days in summer and every 5-7 days in winter. Filtered or dappled sunlight. Light & Placement - Can be grown indoors or under a green net outdoors, but better to keep indoors to maintain a pinkish look. Since they love humidity and need dappled sunlight are good plants for bathrooms and kitchen also. Soil Mix - Forest humus, Sandy loam, and Sphagnum moss. Alternatively 1/2 garden soil, 1/4 Coco Coir & 1/4 perlite.
4) Fertilisation - Use composite fertilizer & NPK (1 spoon BAP & 1 spoon NPK fertilizer in 1-liter water) in spring and summer every 15 days. Propagation - Syngonium plants root readily from stem cuttings and can easily be propagated in the spring or summer months.
5) Plant in matt white self-watering pot. Effective self-watering through capillary action, large pot for filling water to last 10-15 days, easy to fill.
Contents: 1 Pink veins Syngonium plant, 1 white plastic self-watering pot (Height - 12.5 cm, Dia - 9 cm, Water filling capacity ~ 225 ml), 1 detailed tip for care booklet