Pink Colored veins syngonium has green leaves with Pink Coloredish veins, and leaf structure changes as the plant matures, going from a simple arrow shape to a deeply lobed or divided mature leaf. Syngonium belongs to Araceae family. It is considered as a perfect Feng Shui plant and is very easy to grow and maintain. The plant also features in Dr Wolvertons list of air purifiers. If exposed to sunlight the leaves turn greenish, so to keep them Pinkish Colored, place them under dappled sunlight.
Key Product Features :
1) Beautiful plant with green color leaves with Pink Coloredish veins, good for indoor and office decor
2) Air purifier plant (Dr Wolverton's list of air purifiers). Perfect Feng Shui plant which is easy to grow and maintain
3) Watering - Loves humidity, water once every 2 days in summer and every 5-7 days in winter. Filtered or dappled sunlight. Light & Placement - Can be grown indoor or under green net outdoors, but better to keep indoors to maintain Turquoise Coloredish look. Since they love humidity and need dappled sunlight are good plants for bathrooms and kitchen also. Soil Mix - Forest humus, Sandy loam and Sphagnum moss. Alternatively 1/2 garden soil, 1/4 Coco Coir & 1/4 perlite.
4) Fertilisation - Use composite fertilizer & NPK (1 spoon BAP & 1 spoon NPK fertilizer in 1 liter water) in spring and summer every 15 days. Propagation - Syngonium plants root readily from stem cuttings and can easily be propagated in the spring or summer months.
5) Plant in Aesthetic looking White Ceramic pot with saucer.
Contents: 1 Pink Veins Syngonium plant , 1 White Ceramic pot, 1 Ceramic Saucer (Combined Height of Pot and Saucer - 8.7 cm, Dia - 9.5 cm), 1 detailed tips for care booklet
Plants has no restrictions on the length of manuscripts, provided that the text is concise and comprehensive. Full experimental details must be provided so that the results can be reproduced. Plants requires that authors publish all experimental controls and make full datasets available where possible (see the guidelines on Supplementary Materials and references to unpublished data).