The rubber plant (Ficus elastica) is a popular ornamental plant from the Ficus genus. It is both an outdoor & indoor plant. It can be a great indoor plant as it has got beautiful dark color, purple leaves with glossy look. The plant is a NASA-recommended air purifier that removes formaldehyde from the air. The pot is an aesthetically designed high-quality matt white plastic self-watering pot, which ensures that the plant gets exactly the right amount of water and that the plant can be left without water for as much as a week's time.
Key Product Features :
1) NASA recommended an air purifier that removes Formaldehyde from the air
2) Is both an outdoor and indoor plant. Looks stunning with dark color leaves, easy to care
3) Watering - Should be given water every time when the surface becomes dry. Water once every 1-2 days in summer and once every 3-4 days in winters
Light - For best results, it has to be kept indoors in good light areas, outside keep in shade else leaves lose color
Potting Soil - 50% garden soil + 30% sand + 20% vermicompost + cowdung
4) Fertilization – Feed during spring and summer with a diluted liquid fertilizer every two weeks. It is a slow-growing plant. Does not require a lot of fertilizers & once grown can survive without fertilizer
Propagation - Cutting should be taken at least 3-4 leaf layers below the top & planted during the rainy season
5) Plant in matt white self-watering pot. Effective self-watering through capillary action, large pot for filling water to last upto a week for rubber plant, easy to fill.
Contents: 1 Rubber plant, 1 white plastic self-watering pot (Height - 12.5 cm, Dia - 9 cm, Water filling capacity ~ 225 ml), 1 detailed tip for care booklet